I wished someone would have told me about these books years ago!
Read these book (one per day ideally, and yes, all of them) and it is going to change your life beyond your wildest dream !
These books are the most powerful things money can buy. I cannot overstate the tremendous amount of power these books have.
Reading the books on this list should be the most important thing in the universe right now for you! If you are not yet enjoying the full bliss of life, if you are not in constant happiness... READ THESE BOOKS!
Am I overstating it ?
The biggest lie that the collective "we" ever told you was that you cannot find happiness in books. Such a lie! Don’t believe me ? Fine! Just pick up the first book on this list and start reading.
Reading these books will change your life.
- The Ascent of Humanity – Charles Eisenstein
- Magicians of the Gods – Graham Hancock
- Dark Emu, Black Seeds : Agriculture or accident ? – Bruce Pascoe
- The Egypt Code – Robert Bauval
- Collapse – Jared Diamond
- 1491 – Charles C.Mann
- 1493 – Charles C.Mann
- The World Until Yesterday – Jared Diamond
- Prophets of the Gods – Graham Hancock
- Lost Knowledge of the Ancients – Edited by Glenn Kreisberg
- The Laughing Jesus(Religious Lies and Gnostic Wisdom) –Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy
- The Shock Doctrine – Naomi Klein
- Sex at Dawn – Christopher
- The Story of B – Daniel Quinn
- A Language Older Than Words – Derrick Jensen
- Extraordinary Knowing – Elizabeth Lloy Mayer
- The Book On The Taboo Against Knowing Yourself – Alan W. Watts.
- The Biology Of Transcendence – Joseph Chilton Pearce
- The Worm At The Core (On the role of death in life) – Sheldom Solomon, Jeff Greenberg)
- Nature and the Human Soul – Bill Plotkin
- Iron John– Robert Bly
- Quantum Evolution – Johnjoe McFadden
- Wild Mind – Bill Plotkin
- Ishmael –Daniel Quinn
- Breakfast at the Victory (The Mysticism of ordinary experience) – James P.Carse
- Finite and Infinite Games (A Vision of Life as Play and Possibility) – James P.Carse
- Future Primitive Revisited – John Zerzan
- Sacred Economics – Charles Eisenstein
- Extinction Dialogue (How to Live With Death In Mind) – Guy Mc.Pherson
- Boiling Point – Ross Gelbspan
- Under a Green Sky – Peter D.Ward
- The Sixth Extinction –Elizabeth Kolbert
- Six Degrees – Mark Lynas
- The World Without Us – Alan Weisman
- The Geography of Nowhere – James Howard Kunster
- The Long Emergency – James Howard Kunstler
- Endgame of Civilization – Derrick Jensen
- The Wild Edge of Sorrow – Francis Weller
- Man’s Search For Meaning – Viktor E.Frank
- The Millionaire Fastlane – MC DemarcO
- Blue Truth (A Spiritual Guide to Life & Death and Love & Sex) – David Deida
- Radical Honesty – Brad Blanton
- The Wisdom of Insecurity – Alan W.Watts.
- A Guide to the Good Life – William B.Irvine
- On The Shortness of Life – Seneca
- The Untethered Soul (The Journey Beyond Yourself) – Michael A.Singer
- The Art of Communicating – Thich That Hath
- The More Beautiful World That Our Heart Knows Is Possible – Charles Eisenstein
- We Will Be Free – Graeme Bell
- Always Running (La Vida Loca: Gang Days in L.A) – Luis Rodriguez
- Kon Tiki – Thor Heyerdahl
- Tao Te Ching
- Two Years Before the Mast – Richard Henry Dana
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Galaxy – Douglas Adam